Indoor lighting is very important in home furnishings or any commercial activity as it can enhance all the interior furnishings of your environment.
Consequently, it is very important to choose the type of lighting before purchasing.
The Urso store team is at your complete disposal to advise you in the best possible way, based on your furniture and your personal tastes.
Here are some key points to consider:
- Establish the layout of your furniture.
- Know the size of the room, especially the height of the roof to choose between a chandelier if the roof is higher than 3 meters or a ceiling light if we have a roof less than 3 meters.
- Decide the style of the lamps between modern, classic, rustic or contemporary.
Proper lighting makes your environment more welcoming, in fact you have to choose the light according to the environment you want to illuminate.
- Dining room: it needs direct light on the table that we can choose from the different models of rocker arms or kitchen chandeliers.
- Living room: in this environment we advise you to choose floor lamps or table lamps to have indirect light.
- Sleeping area: in the bedroom you can choose between: bedside table lamps (abat jour), wall lights and bedroom chandeliers.
- Bathroom: for the bathroom it is usually advisable to choose wall lights, ceiling lights or a simple pendant chandelier.
In our e-commerce you will find a vast catalog of indoor lighting divided into different categories: chandeliers, ceiling lights, wall lights, bedside lamps and floor lamps.